mercredi 7 mai 2014

WWW Wednesdays: 7th May 2014



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?
 


My answers:

 
What are you currently reading? I've been catching up on some Netgalley books I had asked for and received, so am currently reading The Girl in the Road (a great SF epic) and The Red Hot Fix (sequel to one of my favourite thriller novels from earlier this year)

 

 
What did you recently finish reading? Just finished The Lincoln Myth by Steve Berry and The Good Spy, a non-fiction look at CIA agent Robert Ames, by Kai Bird.

 



 
What do you think you’ll read next? Still have a few Netgalley books to finish up before I get back to my usual TBR, so will be reading Shield and Crocus, which I am really looking forward to, and The Buried Life, which looked interesting but is less up my usual alley in terms of fantasy.

What have you/are you/will you be reading at the moment?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire